All new, unused, uninstalled parts can be returned up to 90 days of receipt of delivery. No restocking fee will be charged on orders shipped back within 30 days. and a refund will be credited back to your payment method BUT, We might charge you what we spent on shipping if you return the entire order and it was heavy and expensive to ship. Refused orders will be charged shipping both ways.
If a return is received after 30 days but no later than 60 days a restocking fee of 15% will be applied. Refund will be credited back minus the 15% to your payment method.
Returns after 60 days before 90 days will be be issued a store credit only less restocking fee of 15% will be applied to your profile.
No returns will be granted after 90 days.
A return authorization must be obtained prior to shipping back any items. Shipping back an order is buyer's responsibility unless we've made a mistake fulfilling your order.
How to obtain a return authorization:
- Click on Your Account at the top of the page
- Log In
- Click on Order History link in the right column
- Click the Details button next to the order you wish to return
- Select the product or products you are shipping back and click the Return button
- Within one business day you will receive an email with a return authorization number, our shipping address and shipping instructions. Please read over the shipping instructions in the email carefully.
- If you don’t have an account just call our customer service at 303-800-0761 and we’ll issue you a return authorization
- Any parts that indicate item was installed / used
- Parts that are missing original packaging
- Parts that have dirty packaging
- Electrical items that have been plugged in
- Special order items
- Parts missing hardware
- Special tools
- Parts that have been modified or tampered with
- Cores must have all the fluids drained
- Cores must be returned in the manufacturer's packaging
- Cores must be wrapped in plastic and not leaking any fluids
- Cores will be inspected to insure they can be refurbished prior to the issue of core credit
- Core return shipping charges are a responsibility of the buyer
- All cores must be the same as a re-manufactured part purchased (for the same model and year)
A refund will be processed within 48-72 hours from inspection of return.
time frame of process : it normally takes a week for us to get your package, inspect and process your refund, and 2-3 days for your bank to post a refund. The refund will be in the full amount minus the shipping cost. Shipping is not refundable unless we made a mistake fulfilling your order.
At Burkken Auto Parts, we make the return process as simple and hassle free as possible. We do ask our customers to please return the parts in good condition so we can resell them. Refund for the items that can not be resold will be rejected. Here are some examples of how you should not return the parts:
No shipping labels on manufacturer boxes.
Please do not ship back the parts in manufacturer boxes. You wouldn't want to receive an item in a dirty, beat up box so the next customer is not going to want to ether.
No dirty boxes or dirty parts.
Obviously this product can no longer be resold as new. Nobody is going to be OK with receiving a new part in that kind of a box.
No installed electrical items. (note the scratches on the connector pins)
It is almost impossible for us to tell if an electrical part we are getting back is what we originally sold, or if it is just an old item that was bad in the first place. We can't take a risk of sending a defective item to the next customer, so we can't take back electrical parts that have the signs of installation.
Other installed items. (note the bolt marks on this air pump valve)
If you paid for a brand new item, you wouldn't want to get one that someone else installed.